The difference in White Construction Company’s Post-Frame buildings is all in the materials we use!
Every piece of quality material that goes into our projects is engineered to be the best available while still keeping our prices affordable.
Breakdown of Our Materials
- 5″ gutters and 3″ downspouts painted to match building
- 29-gauge high strength ag panel roof and wall panel with 40-year paint warranty
- 2″ x 6″ #1 southern yellow pine girts – 30″ spacing or as code dictates
- Pre-engineered trusses set on a notched load bearing post
- 2″ x 6″ #1 southern yellow pine purlins set in engineered hangers
- Engineered headers for all openings
- 3′ x 3′ insulated windows
- 3068 insulated walkdoors
- 6″ x 6″ or 6″ x 8″ solid sawn treated .60 posts with lifetime warranty
- 2″ x 8″ treated skirt board .40 with lifetime warranty
Don't be fooled!
Don’t be fooled by an imitation building.
Although some buildings appear to be a quality Post-Frame building, they really are not.
There are companies out there that install a cheaper product, and you get what you pay for! If you are looking for a building that is going to last you a lifetime, then you should go with a quality Post-Frame Building from White Construction.
Attached you will see the differences between a cheaper light gauge steel building, and quality Post Frame Buildings built by White Construction. All of our buildings are engineered to the current IBC code. We focus on quality at White Construction. Our buildings are engineered to current snow and wind loads.
Remember that price should not be the only factor when deciding on your building. We know that buildings are a big investment for our customers, and we want to leave our job site with a happy customer, who is confident their building is there to withstand the elements.
Ready to start your project?
Fill out a form to let us know your building needs and we’ll get in touch with you for a quote. Once scheduled, your new Post-Frame building can be ready to use in as little as two weeks!