White Construction is proud to offer high-quality Alside products for customers who want to finish their construction project with vinyl siding.
Vinyl siding is a great option if you want the strength and stability of a White Construction Post-Frame building with a more traditional style for a home, garage, and more.
Using siding you also ore closely match the look of your existing home if your White Construction building is being used as a connected garage.
Alside makes high-quality and affordable siding products. We offer several different options depending on the needs of your project.
Alside Odyssey Plus Siding
Odyssey® Plus is everything you’d expect from a premium siding product, without the premium price.
The natural beauty and durability of Odyssey Plus protects and adds visual interest to your building’s exterior. Extra panel thickness and an advanced lock design provide superior rigidity and holding power. Odyssey Plus features four profile options, 23 popular colors, and a full range of color-matching trim and accessories.
- Premium .044 panel thickness at an affordable price
- Advanced lock design for superior performance
- Extra-strong rolled over nail hem
- Available in several clapboard and profile options
Alside Prodigy Insulated Siding
Prodigy’s premium 1-1/2″ thick insulation delivers exceptional R-value performance (resistance to heat flow) that can help you save money on utility costs.
This finely milled cedargrain panel provide timeless curb appeal while its 16′ 8″ extended length design yields clean lines and modern style for an understated elegance. Prodigy’s high-performance insulation is form-fit to adhere to the outer panel for enduring strength, with no tearing or rattling, even in extreme winds.
- 1½” thick insulation keeps your heating costs low
- The secure interlocking panel design provides a tight fit and clean, crisp course lines
- Prodigy’s vinyl surface repels heavy rain while its insulating layer breathes freely
- Extended panel length provides the look of natural wood with no nailing or caulking
Ready to start your project?
Fill out a form to let us know your building needs and we’ll get in touch with you for a quote. Once scheduled, your new Post-Frame building can be ready to use in as little as two weeks!